Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Foto PetroSociety.

Oman Block 36 wildcat disappoints for DNO
OSLO, Norway -- DNO’s Hayah-1 exploration well, in Oman's Block 36, failed to encounter hydrocarbons other than minor gas shows and will be plugged and abandoned, the company said in a statement.
The well, drilled in the Rub al-Khali basin in the southwestern part of the country, reached a total depth of 3,010 m and penetrated the three target reservoirs, of which two had good reservoir quality.
DNO will incorporate the Hayah-1 well information into further evaluation of the block.
DNO operates Block 36 with a 75% operated interest; Allied Petroleum Exploration Inc. holds the remaining 25%.


Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.